Are you a creative and experienced Year 1 teacher looking to take up a teaching role at a Primary School for the Summer term?
If you have recent experience of successfully teaching Key Stage 1 and want to work in an Inner London Primary School in Tower Hamlets, then Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This full-time Year 1 teaching role commences after the June half term and the school are offering a long-term rate of between £152 -£190 per day, depending on experience.
This two-form entry state community school is looking for an experienced Year 1 teacher who is able to commit until July 2021. A confident, experienced and friendly Year 1 teacher who can work collaboratively as well as independently.
The school promotes and encourages children's independence and confidence. The children are encouraged to believe in themselves and to participate and support each other as active members of the community.
The school are looking for a Year 1 teacher who possesses the following qualities:
- Recent experience of teaching Year 1 or Key Stage 1
- Outstanding knowledge of the Year 1 Curriculum
- The ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons and share responsibility for planning
- A friendly and flexible educator
Benefits of working at this school
- Full-time Year 1 teaching role with potential to continue in September.
- Partnered with an Ofsted rated " Good" school
- Friendly and welcoming staff
This Tower Hamlets Primary School is a 5 min walk from the Docklands Light Railway and conveniently on bus routes.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 1 in a mainstream school
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a friendly Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.