Year 5 Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 5 Teacher looking for your next role in Hackney, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious and professional Year 5 Teacher to join this friendly primary school in Hackney from September 2021. This is a full-time, long-term position until the end of the academic year working in Year 5 with the possibility of becoming permanent. There is also opportunity to start prior to January for a handover.
The one-form entry primary school is a part of a federation in Hackney in partnership with three other primary schools in Hackney. This school has been graded by Ofsted as 'Good' and are recognised for the good quality of education in the school.
The school are looking for:
- A hardworking Year 5 Teacher who is ambitious and encourages children.
- A dedicated person who has high expectations about what children can achieve and the subject knowledge to enable children to rise to these.
- Has a professional outlook and is a team player.
- Patient and caring and have real passion on leading young children to start their secondary education.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years' minimum experience working in KS2.
- Sound knowledge of the British curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.