COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting for a Year 4 class teacher to start in February 2021!
A popular primary school in Redbridge are recruiting for an experienced teacher to work in the year 4 class from February 2021.
- Full time - Year 4 class teacher role
- School Location - Redbridge, on border of Essex. Teachers can park on streets near the school.
- February half term start- July 2021 - potential to continue into the next academic year.
- The school has very good behaviour and levels of achievement in the school.
Due to the pandemic this school are in search of an experienced year 4 teacher to start after the half term in February. The school is a friendly two form entry, and has been consistently rated good by Ofsted for many years. They are committed to providing excellent educational opportunities for children through shared values, as a team and individually where children's will be enriched on a daily basis. They have an overall balanced curriculum and there is strong emphasis on developing strong verbal communication in everyday day of learning.
Full time Year 4 class teacher. The class are mixed abilities and you will have a TA to support you.
The school provide weekly training for all support staff and the headteacher is keen to ensure there is excellent communication between the leadership team, teachers and support staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, well-managed school environment and community.
Hold qualified teacher status
Must have some experience teaching in KS2
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 Class Teacher Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.