EYFS/KS1 and KS2 Teacher's
Tradewind are currently recruiting EYFS/KS1 and KS2 teachers to undertake a variety of day to day, short term, and long-term roles in Rochdale and Oldham.
Tradewind Recruitment are currently the number one agency across both LEA's having worked with over 75 primary schools in the past 12 months. The consultant responsible for building partnerships in these areas has been in post for 15 years. During this time, he has built a reliable client base ensuring sustainable and well-paid work. We can provide a multitude of challenges in a variety of schools and areas. Pay rates can vary from £100-£185 per day dependent on role and responsibility.
To join us and be successful in this application, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are an exclusively educational based recruitment company with offices across the UK. The Manchester office has been established for 10 years and has grown exponentially in that time. We offer candidates the most extensive FREE CPD programme (we have 45 courses certified) as well as the most experienced and courteous consultants. Pay is above market value as we don't believe in 'agreed rate schools' and we work closely with candidates to ensure we are finding them work in the areas they want, the key stage they want and at a rate that is a fair reflection of their experience. Tradewind are also proud to pay candidates directly, no messing, no umbrella companies, paid directly through our own payroll department (PAYE).
About the role
We are looking for innovative and inspirational teachers to commit to working with schools across Oldham and Rochdale. Tradewind are a preferred supplier of educational based staff across both boroughs.
Successful Teachers will be provided with access to a comprehensive CPD programme, good daily rates and a supportive and experienced consultant.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- The best rates of pay
- Paid directly through our own payroll department - no payroll/umbrella companies!
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by as soon as possible. Interviews and registrations can be arranged at your convenience. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£120 - £150 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £165.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.