The Tradewind Recruitment team in West Lancashire are seeking a 1:1 Primary Teacher to work at a local primary school in Skelmersdale.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the education of young learners? Do you have the skills and dedication to provide teaching to primary school students? If so, this role will interest you.
We are working on behalf of a lovely primary school located in Skelmersdale who are looking for a passionate primary teacher for a long-term role starting from 6th November. The role is full time and will be ongoing throughout the academic year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement age-appropriate, engaging lesson plans.
- Teach a diverse range of subjects, adapting to the curriculum and individual student needs.
- Assess student progress through various evaluation methods and adjust instruction accordingly.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of the student and adapting support as needed.
- Establish open communication with parents, guardians, and the wider school community.
- Conduct parent-teacher conferences to discuss students' progress and address concerns.
To be considered for this role, we will need the following:
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role in Skelmersdale, then click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.