Location: Skelmersdale, United Kingdom
Position: Supply Primary Teacher
Role Overview: Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Supply Primary Teacher to provide essential support to primary schools in Skelmersdale. This role offers a flexible and dynamic opportunity for a teacher with QTS to contribute to the education and development of students in various primary school settings.
- Deliver high-quality teaching in the absence of the regular classroom teacher
- Adapt quickly to different school environments and year groups
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Collaborate with school staff to ensure a seamless educational experience for students
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in primary schools
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in various school settings
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passion for supporting the educational needs of primary school students
To be considered for this role, we will need the following:
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
If you are interested in this, Primary Teacher in Skelmersdale, then click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at email@example.com or call 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.