Our client is a large three-form-entry primary school, encompassing all stages from primary education from EYFS through to Year 6. The academy is part of a three-school-trust which includes a linked secondary school offering support with Year 6 transition and preparation for secondary education.
The school is looking for a committed, enthusiastic teacher who will support the school ethos of encouraging uniqueness and diversity in their pupils. Due to their excellent training provision, they are happy to consider NQTs as well as experienced teachers, and this could be an excellent first step on the ladder for a new teacher seeking the support to refine their practice and grow their confidence. There will be the opportunity to collaborate and co-plan with the other Year 6 teachers, as well as other teachers in the Trust. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families.
In their last Ofsted, the school was praised for their 'calm and orderly atmosphere'. Pupils are very well behaved and focused in lessons and clearly enjoy learning- Ofsted commented that 'pupils engage well in lessons and clearly understand what is expected of them'. The recently-appointed Head has overseen rapid improvement across the school and works well with an efficient SLT to ensure that all staff are supported day-to-day.
The school in situated in Langley near Slough, with a local bus stop and train station and convenient road access from the M4, as well as free staff parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying to this Year 6 vacancy in Slough, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.