Are you a passionate, dedicated, and nurturing teacher looking for a new challenge?
Tradewind are seeking talented Primary School Teachers looking for long- or short-term roles starting in January 2024 or before, on a part or full-time basis - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm, to join our team and help shape the future of education in South Gloucestershire.
Our schools need KS1 + KS2 primary teachers who are wanting to make an impact and provide support to the students - creating engaging and fun lessons and encouraging for the progress of their students!
What We're Looking For:
- Qualified and passionate Primary School Teachers with QTS (or equivalent).
- A creative and adaptable teaching approach that engages and motivates students.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and nurturing classroom environment.
At Tradewind we want to support you as much as possible to ensure you are the best at what you do and provide you with excellent benefits to make you happy in your role, such as:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
How to Apply:
If you are ready for a new position as a primary teacher, we would love to hear from you! For further information or to apply, please contact Tom Townley via email email@example.com or by phone 0117 301 7578!
Note: While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for considering Tradewind Recruitment as your next career move.#BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.