Are you a primary teacher seeking a role as a Year 4 teacher? Do you want to work in a diverse inner London school where there is good behaviour where you will be working under a supportive management team?
This Voluntary Aided Church of England School close to Central London currently have a very desirable vacancy for a Year 4 teacher. The position starts in September 2021 offering an annual salary of up to £45,000.
This 2-form entry C of E school is based in Walworth, Southwark, and offers a rich and vibrant environment in which children live and learn together. Their values reflect the Christian faith and actively promotes the vision that all people are welcome. They value Respect, Trust, and Compassion. The school community is extremely diverse. Staff, children and their families come from a range of cultures, backgrounds and faiths; and this diversity is celebrated. The new executive Headteacher is concerned with the development of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. In doing this, the school provides a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of pupils of all abilities. Staff aim to enable all pupils to develop an understanding of themselves, of others and of society in general.
The school is in a great location just a short walk from Elephant and Castle, and Kennington tube stations on the Bakerloo and Northern line. There are also buses to the school.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a committed Year 4 teacher.
The teacher must have:
· Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
· Experience teaching in Year 4 (or a neighbouring year group)
· Excellent classroom management skills
· Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
· The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
· Full time availability
By joining this school as a Year 4 teacher, they can offer you:
· Dynamic staff who enjoy working together
· Well behaved pupils who are inquisitive and enthusiastic about their learning
· Strong commitment to staff development
· Committed and caring Governing body
· On-going Professional Development
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 4 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.