Are you an experienced primary teacher? Would you like to work as a Key Stage 1 Teacher for an Outstanding school who are part of a successful federation?
The school is based in Dulwich, South East London. They currently have a very desirable vacancy for a key stage 1 teacher who is ambitious and committed. The position starts in September 2021 and is paying an annual salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience.
The Academy opened in September 2014 in order to meet significant demand from East Dulwich families for new primary places. It started with a Reception cohort and currently have children in year groups from Reception to Year 4 and will continue to grow by a year group at a time. They moved into a new building in September 2016, providing a bright and modern space for learning. The school is described as a happy, ambitious and inclusive school, reflecting the rich diversity of families in the area. Staff were delighted in May 2017 when Ofsted judged the school to be 'outstanding' in all areas. High standards are maintained at all times, and it is essential that all staff working here understand that this can only be achieved by hard work and dedication.
The school is a short walk from East Dulwich station with excellent bus links from South East and central London.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a key stage 1 teacher to start in September.
The teacher must have:
· Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
· Experience teaching KS1
· Behaviour management skills
· Ability to differentiate effectively
· Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
· The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
By joining this school as a teacher, they can offer you:
· A competitive salary/rate of pay
· Focused and well behaved children
· A supportive team of fellow teachers and senior leaders
· A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this KS1 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.