An oversubscribed and Ofsted rated Outstanding Primary School in Tower Hamlets, is looking for a Year 2 Teacher for January 2023.
If you want to join a close knit and happy school,
Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
As the successful Primary Teacher with full class responsibility, the school is looking to pay Inner London pay scales of M1 £36745 - M6 £47666, depending on experience.
The school is looking to trial someone ASAP as the successful teacher (if available) could do cover this term before starting in January.
This would be a great way to get to know the school and it's processes before starting in January.
As the successful Year 2 teacher you will be joining a friendly and welcoming team of educators including SLT; teaching and support staff who all work together to create an environment conducive to holistic education and the development of the social, physical and emotional development of every child. Behaviour is excellent and parents committed and involved in their children's learning.
The school are ideally interested in hearing from experienced Key Stage 1 teachers due to Year 2 being an important SATS year.
This Tower Hamlets Primary School is well-resourced, has good links to the community and well-supported by parents.
Please don't hesitate in contacting Yolanda@Tradewind Recruitment on 0207 8455450 OR send your up to date CV to Yolanda.email@example.com to be considered for this Year 2 teaching role.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
Don't miss this chance to become an integral part of a thriving educational community in a Tower Hamlets Primary School.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 role in Tower Hamlets, you will need
* to be a qualified teacher (ideally with QTS)
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.