**January 2024 Y2 Teaching Vacancy**
If you're an experienced and personable Key Stage 1 teacher, looking to cover a Y2 maternity cover from January 2024, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This successful and friendly Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Primary School is looking to pay Inner London pay scales of M1 £36745 - M6 £47666, depending on experience.
The school is looking to trial someone ASAP as the successful teacher (if available) could do cover this term before starting in January.
This is not a pre-requisite to the January role however may suit someone who is not currently working!
This maternity cover is to start in January 2024 and can continue beyond September if need be.
This wonderful three-form entry Primary School will pay to scale from M2 - M6 ( £188.44 - £244.44)
The school are ideally interested in hearing from Key Stage 1 teachers who are dynamic, positive and experienced in delivering lessons that challenge and enthral the children.
In return you will be working in a successful Primary School in Tower Hamlets that is friendly, well-resourced and caring of their children and staff. There is very little turnover of staff and Senior Leadership are very involved.
This three-form entry school is close to the Docklands Light Railway and on bus routes.
Please don't hesitate in contacting Yolanda@Tradewind Recruitment on 0207 8455450 OR send your up to date CV to Yolanda.email@example.com to be considered for this Year 2 teaching role.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
Don't miss this chance to become an integral part of a thriving educational community in a Tower Hamlets Primary School.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 role in Tower Hamlets, you will need
* to be a qualified teacher (ideally with QTS)
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.