Are you a Primary School Teacher based in Warrington? Are you on the lookout for a new role?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers to work in our Warrington-based Primary Schools. With an array of vacancies available, we are looking for Teacher's who can work full-time or on a daily, flexible basis.
We are looking for vibrant, creative and passionate Teachers who are based in Warrington to support their local Primary Schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge and experience teaching Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Why register with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Access to popular schools within your area
- Strong referral bonus
- Reviews - https://g.page/r/CVEobtqpAwPREB0/review
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for Teaching Opportunitiesa in Warrington. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.