Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Primary teacher in the Wigan area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Primary teacher for a very popular catholic school in the Wigan area. The role is a long-term temporary role start in January 2021 and is to run until July 2021 with the possibility of it extending.
This 2 form entry Catholic primary school is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment with a strong catholic ethos. This primary school is looking for a teacher with Year 4 experience who has strong behaviour management, to join their hardworking department and continue to ensure all children meet their individual targets while challenging them academically to push themselves further. The school is extremely welcoming, and the dedicated staff work effectively together and have very successful relationships with parents, the catholic church and the local community.
This "Good" Primary School caters for approx. 448 pupils across ages 3-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
This is a full-time position, starting in January 2021 and running until July 2021 with the possibility of it extending. You shall be responsible for a Year 4 class of up to 27 mixed ability pupils.
They have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class on a part time basis. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
The ideal candidate for this teacher role will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* Have experience of working within Year 4
* Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
* Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
* Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
* Be part of a culturally diverse school and be part of this inclusive environment.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 Teacher in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
2.We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3.Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4.Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5.Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Trafford, Greater Manchester
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£73.51 - £130.00 per day + 30+ accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.