Primary teacher, Wigan
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a two- form entry primary school in Wigan who would like to recruit an EYFS teacher.
The role is due to start in September 2021 and will be continuing until July 2022. This is a long-term temporary role covering a maternity leave.
This 2-form entry Primary School places a great deal of emphasis on friendship, compassion, respect and perseverance. This Primary School is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School and offer a nurturing multi-faith environment. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT.
This "good" Primary school caters for approx. 440 pupils across ages 3-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
This is a full-time position, starting in September 2021 and running until July 2022. You shall be responsible for a reception class of up to 26 mixed ability pupils and have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
After visiting the school, I was impressed with the strong family atmosphere and warm welcome of the staff and children. The school supports personal development through their CPD, has a supportive and strong SLT.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had a minimum of 2 years' experience working as an EYFS teacher and have excellent classroom-based references. Evidence of raising attainment of EYFS pupils is highly sought after for this role as there are pupils who are working below national age expectations and require intense boosters.
To join us and be successful in this primary teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status
- Experience of working in EYFS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a primary teacher in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£120 - £150 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £165.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.