Primary Teacher, Wigan
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Primary teacher in the Wigan area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding KS1 Primary teacher for a very popular school in Wigan. The role is to start in September 2021 and is a long- term temporary role until July 2022 covering maternity leave.
A Good primary school with a strong Christian ethos, on the outskirts of Wigan, are recruiting for a Reception/ year 1 Teacher to join their supportive KS1 team. This primary school is looking for a strong teacher to start in September working full time until summer 2022. This "good "Primary school caters for approx. 120 pupils across ages 4-11 and has a very nurturing environment.
This Primary School is looking for someone to join their committed, passionate and supportive team. This Good primary school are looking for a member of staff who is passionate about teaching and set high expectations for both behaviour and academically. The school is extremely welcoming, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area. It is important that the successful teacher has previous experience with a mixed Reception/year 1
The ideal candidate for this KS1 Teacher role will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Have experience of working within KS1
- Have EYFS experience
- Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
- Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
- Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
- Be part of a cultural diverse school and be part of this inclusive environment.
As part of this KS1 Teacher position, the school can offer:
- A welcoming school that respects and supports all staff and students
- Hardworking and committed staff
- A senior management team who are committed to hard working staff
- A school where leadership at all levels is supported and encouraged
This is a full-time position, You shall be responsible for a mixed Reception / Year 1class of up to 25 mixed ability pupils and have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class, the successful applicant will need to be strong on behaviour management and You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is located on the outskirts of Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has off road parking. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links within a 5 -10-minute walk from the school
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£120 - £150 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £165.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.