Attention all Primary Teachers! We are seeking experienced and passionate teachers to join our agency Tradewind, for both short and long-term supply positions in the Wigan area. Tradewind works with a variety of primary schools, offering exciting opportunities to work with different age groups and school settings.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Primary Teachers who are confident in delivering engaging and effective lessons, and who have a strong understanding of the National Primary Curriculum. The successful candidates will have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt quickly to different school settings and teaching styles.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we are offering competitive rates of pay ranging from £110-£169 per day. Our agency also provides ongoing support and training to help you develop your skills and progress in your teaching career.
If you're looking for a new challenge or seeking a better work-life balance, then we want to hear from you! Whether you're an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we welcome applications from all candidates who are committed to delivering high-quality education to primary school children.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to work with some of the best schools in Wigan and to gain valuable experience in different settings.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience of working within Upper KS2 with a proven track record
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced primary teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your teaching career! Or for more information about the role, contact Lindsey Pennington on 01772 977333 /
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.