Looking for an exciting new opportunity to share your passion for teaching? Look no further as Tradewind are recruiting! We are currently seeking a skilled and enthusiastic teacher to join a Wigan primary school as a Key Stage 1 teacher.
This 1 form entry primary school is well-respected in the community and has a strong reputation for academic excellence. With a dedicated staff and supportive SLT, this school is oversubscribed and in high demand from parents.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of success in teaching in Key Stage 1, with a thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a creative approach to lesson planning. You should be passionate about engaging children and helping them to achieve their full potential and should be committed to fostering a safe and supportive learning environment for all.
This role is available immediately and will continue until July. Daily pay rates range from £120 to £179 depending on experience, and the role is full-time, with working hours from 8.30am to 3.30pm.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience of working within KS1 with a proven track record
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced primary teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your teaching career! Or for more information about the role, contact Lindsey Pennington on 01772 977333 /
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.