Primary Teacher Job
Primary Teacher Job
As we are now approaching the busiest time of the year for both day-to-day supply and long-term teaching positions, Tradewind Recruitment are actively recruiting for the following Teachers for both flexible day-to-day supply opportunities and exciting long-term positions within primary schools in St Helens:
* Newly Qualified and Recently Qualified Primary Teachers
* Experienced Primary Teachers
* Early Years Specialist Teachers
* Key Stage One Teachers
* Lower Key Stage Two and Upper Key Stage Two Teachers
* Intervention and PPA Teachers
As a Tradewind Primary Supply Teacher you will be working in a role that is completely flexible around your needs and receive first access to exclusive long-term teaching positions. Along with the following benefits:
* A competitive daily rate for day-to-day supply and paid to scale for long-term positions (M1 to M6)
* Able to accrue holiday pay, with the option to take it any point of the year
* Free, certified continuous professional development
* A primary education specialist consultant as your dedicated point of contact
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Did you know…Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in the above primary teaching roles in St. Helens, have UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent with teaching experience within the last three years that we are able to reference, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£400.00 - £650.00 per week
£29000 - £30000 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£23720 - £35971 per annum + On-site car park, good transport links
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.