Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
School boasts a vibrant, inclusive and diverse environment, where we welcome children from all around the world. The children and staff at school are their greatest assets and the Governing Body works very hard to ensure the school continues to improve.
To be considered, you will have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and bring energy, creativity and inter-personal skills necessary to inspire and motivate others. You will need to demonstrate the ability to engage and challenge pupils at all levels and enable accelerated progress in a creative curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
* Know the demands of the Year 6 curriculum well, including the assessment frameworks.
* Demonstrate consistently high-quality teaching and hold high expectations for behaviour and achievement.
* Love teaching and be dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils.
* Work effectively within a team and uphold the values of the school.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Have a positive approach to change.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Simply click 'Apply now' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100.00 - £140.00 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£29000 - £30000 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£23720 - £35971 per annum + On-site car park, good transport links
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.