Primary Teacher - PPA Cover Teacher
Primary Teacher - PPA Cover Teacher
Are you a flexible Primary teacher with experience across all Primary age phases? Are you looking for work in Salford?
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of a lovely Salford based primary school. The full-time role is a PPA teacher role in starting in 2021. This year long position comes with a competitive salary which will match your experience and suitability to the role.
As the schools PPA/cover teacher you will be working in a small, friendly, 1 form entry Primary School. As a school, their faith based values are at the heart of the pupil's education, allowing for a welcoming atmosphere to be established. Staff at the school strive to create engaging learning experiences that promote the children to become lifelong learners.
This role is required due to the catch up premium the school has received this academic year. Your main responsibility in this cover teacher role will be to cover the class teachers of various year groups whilst they carry our targeted interventions for children outside of the classroom.
As the school's only PPA/cover teacher, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting all Year groups, from Nursery to Year 6
- Covering PPA and first day sickness cover throughout the whole school
- Providing cover for allotted NQT non-contact time.
- Covering senior leadership staff's allotted time out of class.
- Liaise with all the school's class teachers to ensure the work you have planned is consistent with what the children should be learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any primary school teacher who is looking to enhance their career in a warm and supportive school. As the PPA teacher, you will have the flexibility of working within all year groups without having commitment to your own class. You will benefit from fantastic facilities as well as support from a strong senior leadership team.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 6 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£120 - £150 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £165.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.