Primary Teacher - Reception teacher -Salford
Primary Teacher - Reception teacher -Salford
Are you a kind, caring teacher with the skills and knowledge required to be a Reception teacher in Salford? Contact us today!
The headteacher of this this Ofsted graded 'Good' Salford school is looking for creative and engaging Reception teacher to join their team from April 2021. The full-time role at this two-form entry school will run until the end of the academic year. You will be paid a competitive rate that is representative of you experience.
Within the early years setting, the teaching team have established a learning environment that promotes the pupils use of enquiry skills to learn, develop and discover their unique talents. In the previous Ofsted the school was praised for the work done in their EYFS department. As a whole school, the staff take a supportive approach with the pupils and families, providing opportunities for collaboration and discussion.
As the Reception teacher you will be expected to work with the other reception teacher to provide pupils with a safe learning environment, in which they can utilise their love for learning and inquisitive nature. You will also need to:
- Asses, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Establish a consistent curriculum based on the EYFS framework
- Teach high quality phonics lessons to maintain the school's high attainment levels.
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
- Partake in wider school commitments and activities.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching within an EYFS setting
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Reception teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salford, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.