Primary Teacher SEN
Primary Teacher SEN
Primary Teacher - Special Needs School - Cardiff
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced Primary Teacher for a vacancy which starts September 2021.
Tradewind are looking for a Primary Teacher who is committed to working as a longterm teacher ant this fantastic Primary/Secondary SEN school in Cardiff. The role will be based with Primary KS2 learners. We are looking to recruit a motivated teacher who has worked as a Primary Teacher for over 2 years. SEN experience is advantageous for this role but not crucial as we can offer the training and support to you. You will be dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcomes to learners in class. This is a rewarding role for the right teacher. The children are educated in a wonderful setting.
Working within this Cardiff SEN school you will work alongside Senior staff who have a positive and passionate attitude. They promote a holistic approach to teaching they dedicated to helping their pupils reach their full potential. The school is a new build designed for the cohort of pupils that attend.
You do not need to have worked in SEN before as we can offer you training and support.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for this Primary Teaching Role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience with Autism or complex needs would be advantageous
- QTS is essential to apply for this role.
Please send through your resume to Linzi on email@example.com or you can call me on 07497 363159.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.