Primary Teacher - South Manchester
Primary Teacher - South Manchester
Perhaps you have been working on a day to day basis this half term and are now looking for a long-term role until the end of the academic year?
With an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff, this 'Outstanding' federation of schools (based in South Manchester) are looking to invest in a new member of staff from January 2020.
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting a dynamic and hardworking Primary teacher to lead a Year 4 class at a fantastic school in South Manchester. The role is to start in January and is expected to last for 2 terms. There is the possibility for this role to become a permanent position should you be a suitable fit for the school. This Year 4 teacher role offers a competitive daily rate of pay which will reflect your experience and suitability for the role.
As one of the schools Year 4 Teachers, you will be working at an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' two form entry school which is in the South of Manchester. This school serves a diverse community and through its outstanding reputation and consistent results, is always oversubscribed. There are fantastic rail and bus routes to and from the city centre to school and there is also ample parking in the surrounding area.
As the schools Year 4 Teacher you will be responsible for the full cycle of teaching and learning with will include but will not be limited to:
* The planning and preparation of and enriching and engaging curriculum, ensuring each child has access to outstanding education.
* Tracking, assessing and reporting each child's progress to ensure children meet the required expectations.
* Inspiring the children's confidence and being involved with pupil's emotional development.
* Creating and engaging and safe classroom that children enjoy learning in.
There is a real warmth within this school which starts within the reception area and runs right through the entire school. Every classroom is spacious and fully equipped with the latest technology. This school has a fantastic reputation in the local area and benefits from a well-established senior leadership team.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of working within Key Stage 2 with references to support this
* References that support your successful teacher training
* The right to work in the U.K
* Availability for October and the commitment for the rest of the academic year.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 Teacher in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Mark on 01616740138 or Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.