Primary Teacher Vacancy
Primary Teacher Vacancy
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and inspiring the next generation of learners? Do you have the dedication and enthusiasm to make a positive impact on the lives of children? If so, we invite you to join our dynamic team at a Wavertree Primary School, where we are seeking a dedicated and talented Primary School Teacher.
Our Wavertree Primary School is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and vibrant learning environment for our students. We pride ourselves on fostering a love for learning and promoting personal growth. Our dedicated team of educators works collaboratively to create a supportive and enriching experience for our students.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in the educational journey of our students. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality instruction, creating engaging lesson plans, and helping students develop academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Plan and deliver creative, engaging, and age-appropriate lessons.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and growth.
- Assess and monitor student progress, adapting teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support student development.
- Provide constructive feedback to promote a growth mindset in students.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- Teaching qualification and relevant certifications.
- Previous experience teaching in a primary school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for teaching and dedication to student success.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one.
If you are an enthusiastic Primary School Teacher who is passionate about teaching and looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary School Teacher based in Wavertree. Or for more information about the role, contact Bethany Coleman on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.