Primary Teacher (With TLR)
Primary Teacher (With TLR)
Tradewind are currently seeking a positive, creative Key Stage 2 teacher for an up-and-coming High Wycombe school. The role is to teach KS2 full time, with flexibility on year group, starting ASAP for a year's contract, which may go on to a permanent role for the right teacher. The school are also happy to offer TLR to a teacher who can contribute to the wider life and teaching practice of the school.
This is a one-form-entry school covering the full Primary spectrum from Reception to Year 6, with a close-knit, supportive staffing team. The school upholds a tremendously supportive Senior Leadership team, which strives for success. This Primary School is known for its extraordinary support for SEN students and teaching approaches that offers extra support and adapts to the needs of these pupils, with a nurturing, inclusive ethos.
This role will involve teaching a Key Stage 2 class with full responsibility for planning and assessment, in an engaging, stimulating classroom environment. You will need to exhibit strong curriculum knowledge for your preferred year group, as well as a solid understanding of good practice in numeracy and literacy. A teacher who is committed to the wider life of the school with an interest in school trips, sports days etc would also be very welcome here.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold UK QTS or equivalent
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in High Wycombe. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia on 01727236255 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.