Primary Teacher - Year 2 teacher - Salford
Primary Teacher - Year 2 teacher - Salford
Are you a KS1 teacher looking for your next role teaching Year 2 in Salford? Or are you looking to make a move into KS1? Have you got a caring and creative attitude? Contact Tradewind today!
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in Salford. The senior leadership team at this two-form entry school are on the lookout for a Year 2 teacher with exceptional knowledge of KS1 learning outcomes and a passion for creating fun, engaging lessons. For this year long role starting in September 2021, you will be paid a competitive, above market rate based on your experience.
The school take a child-centred approach to learning ensuring that the pupils are given opportunities to learn through fun, interactive lessons that engage the pupils, inspiring them to develop their love for learning. In and around school children are actively encouraged to express their, thoughts, feelings and opinions to gain a deeper level of understanding whilst building their independent learning skills.
Is the Year 2 teacher you will be responsible for ensuring your class are given adequate opportunities to reach their full potential in a safe, caring learning environment. You will also be required to:
- Plan and Teaching a balanced and diverse curriculum, preparing pupils for Year 2 SATS
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's development, attainment and personal needs
- Make effective use of ICT in the classroom
- Build pupil's love for learning through inspiring learning experiences
- Develop a classroom environment centred on mutual respect
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Is enthusiastic, resilient and a determined team player
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Has the right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 2 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.