Primary Teacher - Year 2 teacher - Trafford
Primary Teacher - Year 2 teacher - Trafford
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a primary school teacher looking for your next step educating a Year 2 class in the Trafford area?
Tradewind recruitment are on the lookout for exceptional teachers to join a lovely one-form entry school in Trafford. A Year 2 teacher will be needed for the Summer term until the end of the academic year. The role has potential to be extended to the next academic year. Upon successful appointment, you will benefit from a competitive salary based on the role and your experience.
The school is situated in a leafy suburb of Trafford and provides staff parking. The school is also close to a main arterial road. Staff at this school are very supportive of their pupils and colleagues. The welcoming atmosphere and calm learning environment means the pupils are able to utilise opportunities to succeed more effectively. Teachers aim to structure their fun and creative lessons that prompt pupils to utilise their inquisitive nature.
As a Year 2 teacher, you will be required to establish a safe learning environment where all feel welcomed and are able to reach their full potential. You will also be expected to:
- Plan and Teaching a balanced and diverse curriculum, preparing pupils for Year 2 SATS
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's development, attainment and personal needs
- Make effective use of ICT in the classroom
- Build pupil's love for learning through inspiring learning experiences
- Develop a classroom environment centred on mutual respect
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
- Have a good grasp of ICT
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Has the right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 2 teacher in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £180 per day
Fallowfield, Greater Manchester
Salford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.