Primary Teacher Year 3/4 - Stockport
Primary Teacher Year 3/4 - Stockport
Looking to secure a teaching post and thrive in a KS2 setting? Are you looking to join a supportive team of staff who are passionate and driven towards achieving positive educational outcomes?
Tradewind are currently looking to recruit a class teacher for a long-term position in a mixed Year 3 /4 class in a school with a fantastic reputation in Stockport. The role will commence September 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year with the potential to be made permanent. This role comes with a competitive salary that reflects your suitability and experience and the school will welcome applications from ECT's and be in a position to support through an effective, structured programme.
About the School
This is a 'Good' rated two-form entry school which has shown significant progress in reading and writing across the key stages. The school prides itself on its high educational expectations where teachers foster a love of learning within a safe, inclusive environment with children being placed at the heart. Staff at this school are dedicated, hard working and fully invested in building on and maintaining school successes.
About the role:
As the Year 3/4 Teacher, you will be accountable for the learning and progress of approximately 30 children within a mixed ability class. You will be expected to differentiate learning to both scaffold and stretch learners allowing every individual to unlock their learning potential. There is a small percentage of EAL pupils in the class and experience supporting pupils with autism and dyslexia will be beneficial. You will be joined by a full time TA who is very experienced across Year 3/4 and has well established relationships with the pupils.
What we are looking for:
- This 'Good' rated school are looking for a dynamic professional to join their team and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- A committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- A reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- An individual who will work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- An individual who values parents as partners in the learning process.
- A teacher who will contribute to the wider school curriculum and attend events beyond the classroom to support local families and the community.
In return the school offers:
- Well equipped classrooms with an extensive range of ICT equipment including interactive whiteboards, IPADS and Chromebooks.
- A well-resourced sports hall/gymnasium
- A fantastic supportive environment of teachers and leaders in which to thrive
The school is led by an experienced Headteacher who has built fantastic relationships with staff and is well respected. You will also be enrolled into the CPD workshop programme.
To join us and be successful in this role:
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3/4 Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£120 - £145 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.