Primary Teacher - Year 3
Primary Teacher - Year 3
Are you looking for your next exciting role within a Trafford based Year 3 class? Have you got a nurturing nature? Contact Tradewind today!
Tradewind are working with a welcoming, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Trafford who are looking for a driven and creative Year 3 teacher to start full time in May 2021. The role will last for the duration of the Summer term and has potential to continue into next year. You will be paid at an above market rate based on your experiences and skills.
Since returning from school closures, the school has set high priority to focus on mental health and well-being. For the 1st two weeks they ensured that each day had either a dedicated well being lesson per day, or a core focus on this throughout the day. The excellent teachers are amazing at supporting their children in developing their love for learning through fun and inspiring activities. Whilst maintaining a safe and welcoming learning environment. Within the learning environment, pupils are given opportunity to develop their academic and social progress, through engaging and hands on experiences.
As the year 3 teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring there is an engaging curriculum that pushes pupils to achieve they best they can. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings.
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a part time Year 3 teacher in Trafford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.