Primary Teacher Year 3 - Tameside
Primary Teacher Year 3 - Tameside
Looking to secure a teaching post in a highly reputable school? Are you a KS2 specialist confident bridging learning gaps to accelerate pupil progress? Look no further Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher for a long-term position in a school with a fantastic reputation in the rural area of Tameside. The role will commence April 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of an extension depending on your success in the role. The school will pay a competitive salary that reflects your experience and suitability and warmly encourage teachers with subject specialisms to apply.
This is a 'Good' rated two-form entry school which has shown significant progress in reading and writing across the key stages. The school prides itself on its high educational expectations where teachers foster a love of learning within a safe, inclusive environment with children being placed at the heart. Staff at this school are dedicated, hard working and fully invested in building on and maintaining school successes.
About the role:
As the Year 3 Teacher, you will be accountable for the learning and progress of approximately 30 children within a mixed ability class. You will be expected to differentiate learning to both scaffold and stretch learners allowing every individual to unlock their learning potential. There is a small percentage of EAL pupils and experience supporting pupils with ADHD and Autism will be advantageous. In addition, you will be joined by a full time TA who is very experienced in this year group and has established strong relationships with the pupils.
What we are looking for:
- This 'Good' rated school are looking for a dynamic professional to join their team and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- A committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- A reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- An individual who will work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- An individual who values parents as partners in the learning process.
- A teacher who will contribute to the wider school curriculum and attend events beyond the classroom to support local families and the community.
Although in a rural location, the school very accessible with a bus stop on site as well as a large car park that is free of charge and can be utilised by all staff members. The school is led by a passionate Headteacher who is clearly dedicated to their role in the school and you will be fully supported with CPD opportunities throughout the course of the year.
In return the school offers:
- Well equipped classrooms with an extensive range of ICT equipment including interactive whiteboards, IPADS and Chromebooks.
- A well-resourced sports hall and Gymnasium.
- A fantastic supportive environment of teachers and leaders in which to thrive
To join us and be successful in this role:
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.