Primary Teacher Year 4 - Stockport
Primary Teacher Year 4 - Stockport
Do you have what it takes to nurture today's young people and inspire tomorrow's leaders? Are you looking to join a school with a progressive and supportive primary team? Tradewind are recruiting!
About the School
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a 'Good' rated school in the heart of Stockport. This is a full-time Year 4 position commencing September 2021 and will run for the academic year with the possibility of an extension depending on your success in the role. The school delivers a rich, stimulating curriculum centred around creativity and benefits from a well-resourced learning environment. Staff at this school are knowledgeable, dedicated and supportive within a community which is culturally diverse, and inclusive.
About the Role
As the Year 4 teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed-ability class of approximately 30 children. The school is looking to appoint a teacher who is creative and imaginative with the ability to plan highly effective learning opportunities that meet the needs of all children. Excellent classroom management skills and high expectations of all pupils are essential as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the curriculum. You will be expected to plan targeted interventions in core subjects to those not meeting age related expectations and will also be joined by a full time TA who has experience in Year 4.
To be successful in this role as a Year 4 teacher, you will be required to:
- Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 4 class
- Teach a balanced curriculum that aligns with National Curriculum standards and have a strong understand of age-related expectations to both scaffold, stretch and accurately pitch learning
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect and build a community where children take ownership and accountability for their learning
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as continually monitor personal, social and emotional wellbeing
- Plan targeted interventions across core subjects and evaluate progress in relation to individual pupil targets.
- Be an effective team player and liaise with colleagues to share advice, resources and best practice
- Contribute to the broad extra-curricular programme and wider school events in the local community.
This is a highly reputable school which has established strong relationships with local families and the wider community. It benefits from excellent transport links just a short distance away to Manchester and other surrounding areas making it easily accessible and has a large car park that can be utilised by all members of staff.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Year 4 Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or Charlotte.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.