Primary Teacher Year 4 - Tameside
Primary Teacher Year 4 - Tameside
Are you a dynamic teacher looking to secure a KS2 role in a high achieving school? Do you enjoy using an innovative approach to deliver a creative curriculum? Tradewind are recruiting!
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are currently looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher who will be responsible for Year 4 class in a popular suburb of Tameside. This is a full-time role commencing April 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year with the possibility of an extension depending on your success in the role. The school will pay a competitive salary that reflects your experience and suitability and applicants with Maths or English subject specialisms are warmly encouraged to apply.
The school recently achieved 'Good' in their latest OFSTED inspection and this success is testament to the dedication and hard work from the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team, School staff an children. In recent years, the school has made significant improvements and is well known in the area due to its strong child-centred approach and commitment to its core educational values. The school prides itself on school wide good behaviour, high academic expectations and its ability to deliver a rich curriculum where all children can thrive in an enjoyable, inclusive environment.
About the Role
As the Year 4 teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed-ability class of approximately 30 children. A strong curriculum knowledge and an ability to differentiate learning for ranging levelled learners will be required. You will be expected to plan targeted interventions in core subjects to those not meeting age related expectations and you will also be joined by a full time TA who is experienced in Year 4.
To be successful in this role as a Year 4 teacher, you will be required to:
- Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 4 class and adhere to all school policies: behaviour management, safeguarding, assessment etc
- Teach a balanced curriculum that aligns with National Curriculum standards and have a strong understand of age-related expectations to both scaffold, stretch and accurately pitch learning
- Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect and build a community where children take ownership and accountability for their learning
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as continually monitor personal, social and emotional wellbeing
- Plan targeted interventions across core subjects and evaluate progress in relation to individual pupil targets.
- Be an effective team player and liaise with colleagues to share advice, resources and best practice
This school has a strong reputation and has established firm relationships within the local community. It benefits from excellent transport links just a short distance away to Manchester and other surrounding areas making it easily accessible and has a large car park that can be utilised by all members of staff.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 Teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or Charlotte.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £187 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£131 - £180 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.