Primary Teacher, Year 5 - Bury
Primary Teacher, Year 5 - Bury
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Primary teacher in the Bury area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a dynamic Primary Teacher for a very popular school in the Bury area. This role is a full-time class teacher position in a Year 5 class. Due to an unforeseen absence, this role is required to start immediately and will be until at least the end of this academic year and possibly into next year too. The school can offer a competitive salary that will be based on your experience and suitability to the role
This school is a 1 form entry 'good' school, and the Year 5 class is a mixed ability class of 28 pupils. The school serves a very diverse community with several different languages spoken in school. Parents and carers are very responsive to their child's education and offer tremendous support to school. The school is easily accessible by public transport and there is a large staff car park on site.
As this school is one form entry, you will therefore have sole responsibility of the planning a delivery of the Year 5 curriculum. You will benefit from working within a very experienced Key Stage 2 team and the medium-term planning for all subjects has already been completed. This school are very welcoming to temporary staff utilising their experience to improve the learning within school.
There is a strong ethos in school which is centred around high academic achievement and respect between children and staff. The school has high expectations of all their children, so they expect hard work and dedication from all their staff to achieve this.
You will have total access to CPD and school training days. This school is well funded and has state of the art I.T in all of its classrooms.
Any potential applicant to the role must be mindful that all students have had a tough and challenging academic year. This role will not only require supporting your class in bridging the gaps of their learning, but you will also need to offer emotional support and guidance to the children in your care.
- Fully qualified Teacher Status
- A minimum of 2 Years of teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Keys Stage 2 is desired, specifically in Year 5
- The school have specified that a specialism in a core subject would be beneficial in this role.
- A proven track record with references to support this.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Bury Or for more information about the role, contact Mark 0161 6740138 or Mark.Laurie@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £185 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£85.00 - £180.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.