Primary Teacher - Year 5 - Salford
Primary Teacher - Year 5 - Salford
Are you a caring teacher with a child centred approach to learning? Are you looking for your next step in teaching? Are you on the lookout for KS2 roles in Salford? Contact us today?
Our Ofsted graded 'Good partner school in Salford are looking for a Year 5 teacher with excellent knowledge of the KS2 expected outcomes to join their dedicated and caring team. This cover role will start in May 2021 and last until the end of the academic year. As the Year 5 teacher you will be paid at an above market rate based on your experience and skills.
This One-form entry school in Salford is full of excellent teachers who support their children in developing their love for learning through fun and inspiring activities. The staff are proud of their welcoming atmosphere and supportive learning environment, which encourages their children to aim high. As a team the staff are committed to developing strong relationships with pupils, parents/ carers and the wider community. This has meant a tailored educational experience that suits the pupil's best interests is developed.
As a Year 5 teacher you will need to work collaboratively with other members of the teaching team to create a curriculum that fosters a love of learning and independence You will be expected to:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Ensure children are suitably prepared for their transition to Year 6
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 5 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.