Primary Teacher - Year 5 teacher -Salford
Primary Teacher - Year 5 teacher -Salford
Are you looking to utilise your skills and knowledge of UKS2 expectations to prepare a fantastic Year 5 class for their transition to Year 6? Are you looking for work in Salford?
I am working with a warm and welcoming Salford school who are looking for a Year 5 teacher with excellent knowledge of the KS2 expected outcomes to join their supportive and caring team. This role will start in April 2021 and last until the end of the academic year. As one of the school's Year 5 teachers you will be paid at an above market rate based on your experience and skills.
This Salford based two-form entry school has a multitude of supportive who provide their pupils in developing a love for learning through fun and inspiring activities. Alongside this, the staff are approachable and will regularly encouraged the children to express their feelings and take an active role in their own learning. Within the learning environment, pupils are given ample opportunity to develop their academic and social progress, through engaging and hands on experiences.
As a Year 5 teacher you will need to work collaboratively with other members of the teaching team to create a curriculum that fosters a love of learning and independence You will be expected to:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Ensure children are suitably prepared for their transition to Year 6
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 5 teacher in SalfordOr for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodemail@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.