Primary Teacher - Year 6 - Trafford
Primary Teacher - Year 6 - Trafford
Tradewind are recruiting a Year 6 teacher on behalf of a one form entry school in Altchringham, Trafford graded 'Outstanding' by OFSTED. The role is to cover maternity leave from January 2021 until the end of the academic year, potentially longer depending on the current teachers return. The selected candidate will be paid a competitive rate based on their experience.
The school have a history of producing above average SATS results in Year 6 across all subjects. The children at this school are provided with a safe and stimulating environment where they feel valued and part of the school family. Alongside this, the staff strive to help children realise their potential academically and as responsible cistizens.
As the Year 6 teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring School days are happy, fulfilling and rewarding for all. You will also be responsible for:
* Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
* Ensuring children are prepared for their year 6 SATS
* Establishing positive relationships with parents and carers
* Work collaboratively with the other Year 6 teacher
* Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
* Provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
We are looking for applicants who have:
* Qualified Teacher Status with a minimum of 1-year experience in KS2.
* Excellent organisational skills
* A commitment to child development and learning
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time-sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 6 Teacher in Trafford. Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on 01616740138 or Rupert.Haywoodfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £218 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 accredited CPD courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Salford, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.