Tradewind, Manchester's biggest agency, is currently seeking proactive and enthusiastic Daily Supply Teachers to join our team in Bolton. We work with a number of lovely schools who always provide staff with a high level of resources, support and go above and beyond to make all staff feel welcome!
As a Daily Supply Teacher, your primary responsibility will be to deliver engaging lessons to primary school students in the absence of their regular teacher. You'll have the opportunity to work across a range of primary schools in Bolton, providing you with the chance to showcase your adaptability and flexibility. Our experienced team at Tradewind will also provide you with support in planning lessons and creating any resources to help when needed. This is an excellent opportunity for ECTs to build experience and relationships with local schools.
The pay rate for is a competitive £120 to £160 per day, subject to experience.
If you feel this sounds suitable for you, please call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a success in this role, you will need to:
- Have QTS or QTLS status
- Have experience with KS1/KS2 classes
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 45 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.