Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant
Year 5 TA
Are you a passionate and experienced Year 5 Teaching Assistant, looking to support children in a lovely two-form entry Primary School, set in a bright and modern school in Havering? Are you a calm, friendly and articulate Teaching Assistant? If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
An Ofsted rated "Good" two-form entry school in Havering ,that is friendly, supportive and welcoming.
This full -time role is offering long-term rates of between £70- £80 a day, depending on experience.
About the school:
This modern and light-filled school, was established in 2017, as part of an all-through academy. As a developing school, it offers great career progression and the school would love to employ a teaching assistant who has a degree and is considering teacher training in the future.
As the successful Year 5 Teaching Assistant, you will have general classroom responsibilities including and not exclusive to assisting the teacher; setting up the classroom; displays and supporting children with their learning.
The school are looking for a Year 5 Teaching Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- A degree.
- Recent experience of working with Year 5 children or Key Stage 2.
- A calm, friendly and flexible disposition
- A strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- Two-form entry school
- Large and bright school .
- General Year 5 TA role
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- large carpark for all staff
Havering is an East London borough that is family friendly with wide open spaces. The school attracts families that are invested in their children's learning and supportive of their teachers.
The school offers a large carpark for staff and the school is on bus routes.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Experience of working with children, ideally in Year 5 or Key Stage 2.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant role and want to work in a relaxed and friendly Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.