Primary Teaching Assistant
Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you a compassionate and understanding individual with experience in supporting children in a classroom environment? Are you in search of an exciting and fulfilling new opportunity?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a Teaching Assistant for a local primary school in South Gloucestershire. We're looking for someone who embodies patience, dedication, and boundless energy.The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification, although the school is open to considering individuals with relevant experience and a strong passion for the role.
We are looking to fill multiple Teaching Assistant positions, both on a temporary full-time and part-time basis, with an excellent chance to secure a long-term role for the right candidate -these roles are starting ASAP and January!
Our daily rates start at £80, and they are negotiable, depending on your experience and qualifications.
To become a part of our team and excel in this role, you should:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
* Provide overseas police clearances if applicable.
* Supply professional reference checks.
* Ensure your CV covers your full employment history, starting from the time you completed your education.
* Possess the legal right to work in the UK.
At Tradewind we want to support you as much as possible to ensure you are the best at what you do and provide you with excellent benefits to make you happy in your role, such as:
* Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions available local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind is well-known for offering competitive pay rates, exceptional professional development opportunities, enticing referral bonuses, and engaging networking and social events on a termly basis.
To apply for this exciting Teaching Assistant position in South Gloucestershire, click 'Apply now.' For further information about the role, feel free to reach out to Tom Townley at 0117 301 7578 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. #BRITA
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.