Primary Teaching Assistant - Salford
Primary Teaching Assistant - Salford
Are you an experienced teaching assistant looking for a new position to start after October half term?
Or perhaps you'd like to take the first step towards teaching by taking on a graduate teaching assistant role before embarking on teacher training the following year?
Tradewind Manchester are working with a primary school in Salford, who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support classes across both key stages. The school are proud of the opportunities they offer to all children at the school and are committed to working together to help the children succeed - not only academically, but in all aspects of school life. They offer a broad and balanced curriculum and a positive ethos which nurtures and fosters self-belief.
Primary Teaching Assistant Role:
* Working as a general Teaching Assistant within a lovely Primary School
* You will motivate, engage and encourage pupils to reach their goals and targets
* Communicate effectively with parents and carers on the progress of the pupils
* Closely work with an experienced leadership team
* Supporting specific groups of students with their studies
* Working alongside excellent classroom teachers with lesson planning and resource creatio
To be considered for this position you must:
- Teaching Assistant Qualifacation / Degree
- Have recent relevant experience working in a Primary School or working with children
- Be available on a full time basis for the full academic year
- Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must have a 10 years employment history/education included and any employment/education breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Teaching Assistant in Salford. Or for more information about the role, contact Emma on 0161 674 0138/ email@example.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£70 - £80 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.