We are seeking an experienced and organised PA for our client in the St Helens area. The school is vibrant and dynamic, with a clear vision and values that are embedded in the school community. A welcoming atmosphere is evident to any visitor to the school.
The position is to commence as soon as possible to cover a sickness absence and will continue until the post holder returns to post. Salary is negotiable and can be discussed at registration.
To be considered for the position, you must have:
*Previous PA experience
* SIMS experience
* A valid DBS (or be willing to obtain one)
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Recent experience of working in a school environment
* Two suitable references (covering the past two years)
* An up to date CV, covering the past 10 years (including any gaps)
* The ability to be able to prioritise workload in a busy office
* Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with staff, students, parents and external agencies.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Principal's PA job based in St Helens.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.