Tradewind Notttingham is looking to recruit teachers/teaching assistants to work within PRU's based in Nottingham and Derby.
This role might be ideal for you if:
- You have previous Teaching experience in SEND school or similar setting.
- You are a qualified primary trained teacher willing to teach pupils with SEN.
- You have previously worked with young people with Autism or Behavioural issues and have a keen interest developing the learning and emotional well-being of students with SEN.
- You have experience and understanding of child development and learning within SEND settings
- You are available from next term.
- You have a flexible and conscientious approach.
- You are looking for a long-term positions within schools near Bristol or Bath?
In return, you will have the advantage of working for an established AP with lots opportunities for growth and training in SEN as well as possibility of a contract position.
You will gain great amount of knowledge about working in a special education provision school and will be substantial support on additional needs such as Autism, Aspergers and BESD.
You will be considered for career development opportunities and the positions are highly likely to continue beyond the first term.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
· Have QTS Primary.
Team-teach training is ideal.
Previous experience of teaching students with behavioural issues.
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.