PRU Teaching Assistant
PRU Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Pupil Referral Unit school, KS3 and KS4, in Harrow, North-West London. The role is full time, Monday to Friday, to start ASAP on a long-term basis for the full academic year at least, until July 2021, and will most likely become permanent for the right candidate.
· Experience supporting young people with challenging behaviour and or SEMH (social, emotional and mental health difficulties)
· Previous TA, LSA or support work within a school, PRU, Alternative Provision or other child related experience.
· Open-minded, positive and friendly approach.
· A caring and professional manner.
· Must have legal right to work in the UK.
Tradewind are now working in partnership with a Pupil Referral Unit who are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is committed to educating and nurturing students who have experienced difficulties in mainstream school. Their main need will usually be challenging behaviour due to Social, Emotional or Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH). Many children will also have additional needs including autism (ASD), Speech, Language or Communication difficulties, ADHD or sensory issues.
The school is in Harrow, North-West London and has excellent public transport links.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant, North-West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha Sparks on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.