Psychology and Sociology Teacher
Psychology and Sociology Teacher
Psychology and Sociology Teacher - Enfield, North London - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with creative and arts focus - MPS/UPS - September 2021
Are you an experienced Psychology and Sociology Teacher, looking to for a new challenge in a creative school that encourages both Teacher and Student autonomy?
Are you a Social Sciences expert who is passionate about your subject and its application to the wider world, looking for a new role in in a forward thinking and progressive North London school?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent high achieving Enfield school to help them strengthen their Social Sciences team with a Psychology or Sociology Teacher who can make an impact, get in touch ASAP to find out more!
**Psychology and Sociology Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with excellent leadership and behaviour
**Top 15% of schools nationally for overall attainment
**Supported progression and development available for ambitious teachers
**Open to an experienced or NQT who want to teach across multiple subjects
About the school - Psychology and Sociology Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This Enfield school has a great academic reputation, and sits at the heart of a very diverse community where individualism is celebrated.
- The school has a very calm and settled feel with a purposeful environment where pupils behave maturely and respectfully.
- The school ensures pupils develop wider interests and passions and pupils have access to over 40 enrichment activities, ranging from chess and coding to football and political art.
- With a well-established teaching body and support network, this school offers a real sense of belonging, priding themselves also on tenures and development opportunities for staff.
- This post has become available due to a lucky teacher moving to live overseas, leaving a great opportunity for a results-driven Psychology and Sociology Teacher who can really make a difference within the Social Sciences team.
About the role - Psychology and Sociology Teacher - Enfield, North London
- You will be an inspirational Teacher who leads by example and is passionate about progress. This is an exciting and very rewarding school in which to teach, who invest heavily in their staff and have a world class training programme to take your teaching, and leadership to the next level.
- As Psychology and Sociology Teacher, you will guide enthusiastic students who want to understand how these subjects affect the wider world they will be entering.
- It would be advantageous if you were also able to offer other subjects to teach within the social sciences sphere.
- The school are also able to offer a very comprehensive NQT induction programme with plenty of mentoring and support for newly qualifying teachers looking to join an excellent school in which to start your career.
How to apply - Psychology and Sociology Teacher - Enfield, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 to hear more about this and other Social Sciences positions in East or North London, or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.