Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate Psychology graduate looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? Tradewind Recruitment is seeking a dedicated and empathetic Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in SEND schools in Liverpool. If you have a strong academic background in Psychology and a desire to support students with additional needs, we want to hear from you!
- Provide one-on-one or group support to students with SEND.
- Assist classroom teachers in delivering tailored lessons and activities.
- Support students in their academic and social development.
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with the school's SENCO and other professionals to develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Observe and report on student progress and behaviour.
- A degree in Psychology or a related field.
- Passion and commitment to working with students with SEND.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- A valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check or willingness to obtain one.
If you are a Psychology graduate who is ready to embark on a rewarding career path, we encourage you to apply for this Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant position with Tradewind Recruitment. Join our dedicated team and help students with SEND achieve their full potential. Apply now by submitting your up to date CV. For more information, please contact Shannon on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.