Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for Psychologly graduate Teaching Assistants to work in Special Educational Needs. We work with client schools based in all boroughs across Merseyside, so we can accommodate any location.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a great platform to begin your career in education or educational psychology.
Role: Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Hours: Full or part time, 8.30am - 3.30pm
Start date: Roles beginning ASAP or in January 2024
- Working alongside the class teacher to support children who need extra assistance in the classroom.
- Supporting children with an EHCP alongside the SEN team.
- Leading sessions outside of the classroom with children both 1:1 and small groups.
- Working alongside other professionals to assess children.
- Supporting children in a pastoral capacity to enable them to feel safe and secure both at school and at home.
Tradewind Recruitment are seeking passionate individuals who are looking to broaden their horizons and stretch their career opportunities. Within out client schools, you will offered opportunities to support children with a range of different additional needs.
How to Apply:
Click 'Apply Now' and upload your CV to be considered for the role of Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant. For more information, contact Shannon on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.