Join Our Team! Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Positions Available in SEND Schools - Liverpool
Position: Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Availability: Minimum of 2 days per week
Are you a recent graduate of a Psychology based course?
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment would like to hear from you!
We have a number of flexible Teaching Assistant roles available in SEND schools across Liverpool, providing the opportunity to contribute to the education and development of children with a diverse range of additional needs.
- Provide support to students with SEND in a classroom setting.
- Assist in implementing Individualised Education Plans (IEPs) and Educational Health Care Pans (EHCPs)
- Collaborate with teachers and support staff to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Foster positive relationships with students, promoting their social and emotional development.
- Flexible roles to accommodate your schedule.
- Gain valuable experience in the field of education and psychology.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of children with SEND.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Dedicated consultant to support you in your new role.
- A psychology degree or relevant qualification
- Passion for working with children with SEND.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Hold an enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
How to Apply:
To apply, please click 'Apply Now' and upload your CV or contact Shannon Blizard:
Phone: 0151 221 9666
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.