Psychology Graduates - Make a Difference in Sefton's SEND Schools!
Calling all Psychology graduates in Sefton! Are you ready to ignite young minds and support students with Special Educational Needs? Look no further than Tradewind Recruitment's exciting opportunity to become a Teaching Assistant in our exceptional SEND schools.
Position: Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Contract: Full-time, Long-term (Part time roles available)
Start Date: September 2023
Why join Tradewind?
- Join a vibrant community of educators and professionals in the heart of Sefton.
- Impact the lives of students with diverse needs and contribute to their growth.
- Competitive compensation package and ongoing career development opportunities.
- Provide support to students with special educational needs, both one-to-one and in groups.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to implement individualised learning plans.
- Foster an inclusive and positive classroom environment.
- Document student progress and contribute to individualised education strategies.
- A degree in Psychology or related field.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to the environment of a SEND classroom.
- Passion for helping students with special needs thrive.
Ready to make an impact in Sefton's SEND schools? Don't miss this chance! Apply now by uploading your CV. For more information, please contact Shannon at email@example.com, or contact the Liverpool Office on 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.