Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant- Trafford
Have you just graduated with a degree and wish to pursue a career in education working with children who require additional learning support?
Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their children?
Tradewind Manchester are currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Trafford to start as soon as possible and continue until Summer 2020. This position is full-time and long-term and they require a confident candidate with experience of supporting children with additional needs.
To join us and be successful in this Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Degree / Teaching Assistant Qualification and have experience working/volunteering in education, child care or care
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. Or be happy to undertake a new DBS through us
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for an SEND Teaching Assistant on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Trafford. The school is a friendly and supportive Village school which is at the heart of the community.
Leaders, at the school have a fresh approach to improving teaching and learning and childrens well being is at the heart of everything they do. The quality of leadership at all levels is outstanding and the team offer a supportive approach to all staff and pupils in their school. Teachers and support staff work together to plan a curriculum that helps pupils progress from year to year.
The school is based in Trafford is best accessible via car and can be tough to get to on public transport.
About the role:
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within a Year 5 class supporting a pupil with ADHD. To be considered for the position you must have strong behaviour management, understand how to engage pupils and aspirations to develop your career in SEN / Educational Psychology.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 30th January as the school are looking to shortlist and interview asap. Please call Sam at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£110.00 - £180.00 per day
£65 - £70 per day
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£14000 - £18000 per annum
£58.00 - £65.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.